MIPT offers educational and research internships for international students
and junior researchers who wish to deepen their research experience.
Duration: from 1 to 6 months
ECTS credits: depends on the internship duration
* Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD or equivalent degree
* 20-35 years old
* High academic results
* Proof of English language knowledge equivalent to level B2 (TOEFL iBT, IELTS or equivalent)
How to apply
Application should be made jointly with the Internship Coordinator, a MIPT professor,
who is responsible for the area of training the applicant is interested in.
1. Contact the MIPT Department, Laboratory/Research Center wh ere you wish to
train to identify and obtain the permission from the Internship Coordinator.
2. Submit the following documents:
* Application form
* Internship Coordinator’s form
* Work plan
* Recommendation letter
* Passport (scanned copy)
3. Wait for the decision on your application.
Applications are accepted round the year at least 1 month in advance of the proposed visit.
* Medical insurance
Intern’s Evaluation Form
Internship Coordinator’s Report
International Affairs Office
9 Institutskiy per., Dolgoprudny, Moscow Region, 141700, Russian Federation
Phone: +7 (495) 408-75-63 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org