Supervisor’s research interests
- MHD – affected heat transfer of uncompressible media
- Turbulence signal processing
- Liquid metal measurements and operation
Supervisor’s specific requirements
Experience in Experimental Thermophysics
LabView, Python, Paraview
Heat Transfer, Magnetohydrodynamics, Signal Processing, Turbulence base courses should be passed
- Research activity in a field of liquid metal and molten salts heat transfer
- Experimental methods development on velocity and temperature measurements
- Application of the liquid metal experimental facility (HELMEF) in the research program
- Improvement of signal processing and experimental skills
- Belyaev I. A. et al. On-off intermittency and hard turbulence in the flow of fluid in the magnetic field //Chaos. – 2019. – Т. 29. – №. 8. – С. 083119.
- Belyaev I. A. et al. Temperature correlation velocimetry technique in liquid metals //Flow Measurement and Instrumentation. – 2017. – Т. 55. – С. 37-43.
- Listratov Y. et al. Liquid Metal Mixed Convection in an Annulus with Twisted Tape //Applied Thermal Engineering. – 2020. – С. 115350.
- Belyaev I. A. et al. A Technique for Scanning Probe Measurement of Temperature Fields in a Liquid Flow // Thermal Engineering – 2019
- Belyaev I. A. et al. Temperature fluctuations in a liquid metal MHD-flow in a horizontal inhomogeneously heated tube // High Temperature - 2015
Find More Phystech Programs